Welcome the traditional clip fish seminar in Portugal. This is the seventh time the seminar is held, and entry is restricted to Norwegian and Portuguese seafood industry.
Hotel Estoril Palácio, 7th of February at 14:30
Registration starts at 12:30.
- Anders Erdal, Ambassador, The Norwegian embassy in Portugal
The global clipfish market; status and what to expect
- Ingrid Kristine Pettersen, seafood analysist, NSC
The fisherhermens perspective
- Benedicte Nielsen, Director of public relations, Norges Raafisklag
Clipfish and Auchan product lines in Auchan retail
- José Cordeiro, quality manager Auchan
The Portuguese Clipfish market from a C & C perspective
- Ana Cruz, Comercial Director, Recheio
The Portuguese Clipfish Market 2018
- Johnny Thomassen, Director Portugal, NSC
Saltfish produced in Norway - where are we in the future?
- Steinar Eliassen, Managing Director, Norfra
Clipfish In Africa - what does the future hold?
- Trond Kostvedt, Director Central and West Africa, NSC
The bigger picture; Clipfish as a piece of the puzzle
- Morten Hyldborg Jensen, COO whitefish, Insula
Are we loosing the young generation?
- Amund Braathen, Senior advisor, Kantar
Debate - Why are young peolpe eating less Clipfish, and what to do to invert this trend?
Aperitif from 19:00
Dinner from 19:30