Join our director in Portugal, Johnny Thomassen, for this years digital clipfish seminar from Lisbon, discussing the future of clipfish Wednesday 16th of June 2021.
See the program and further details below.
- Welcome, Odd Emil Ingebrigtsen, Minister of Fisheries.
- Welcome and Introduction, Johnny Thomassen, Director Norwegian Seafood Council Portugal
Management and fisheries
- Responsible and Sustainable Management of Cod Stocks, Program Director for The Barent Sea, Maria Fossheim,Institute of Marine research
- Sustainable Fisheries of Skrei, The Norwegian Fishermen`s Sales Organization, Charles Aas
- The Future of Clipfish from the point of view of a Saltfish Producer, Tor Krane, Managing Director, Unicod
- The Future of Clipfish from the point of view of an Portuguese Clipfish Producer, Joao Silva, Purchase Director – Cod, Cephalopods and Salmon areas, Brasmar
- Global Cod Trade, seafood Analyst, Eivind Hestvik Brækkan, Norwegian Seafood Council
- The Horeca market in Portugal during Covid 19, Ana Jacinto ,General Secretary of The Portuguese Hotel and Restaurant Association
- The Importance of Clipfish in the Portuguese Cuisine, Chef Antonio Boia
- Retail and C & C sales of Clipfish, Tiago Montenegro, New Business Development Manager, NielsenIQ
- Marketing of Norwegian Clipfish during the Pandemic, Johnny Thomassen, director Norwegian Seafood Council Portugal
- Home consumption during the pandemic, what changed and how did clipfish perform? Marta Santos , Sector Director Kantar
- Is Sustainability and High Clipfish Consumption Compatible? School Assignment from Secondary School students in Lisbon
International(All Norwegian Seafood Council):
- Market report from the Dominican Republic, Director NSC Brazil and the Caribbean
- Market report From Congo – Kinshasa, Trond Kostvedt , Director NSC Africa
- Saltfish Market in Spain – Bjørn-Erik Stabell, Director NSC Spain
- Fado and Bacalhau
- “O Fadinho Do Bacalhau" – Fadista Vania Duarte