We welcome the Norwegian and American industry to a small shellfish seminar and reception on the first day of SENA 2023.
We are happy to invite the Norwegian and American indstry to a short seminar on the american shellfish market.
- Seminar: 5 PM - 6 PM
- Mingling: 6 PM - 7 PM
- Opening words by Anne-Kristine Øen, Director USA, Norwegian seafood Council
- Opening remarks from Mr Vidar Ulriksen, State Secretary to the Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries
- Norwegian catch and global supply of king crab and snow crab by Synne Guldbrandsen, Marketing manager in the Norwegian Fishermen's sales Organization (Norges Råfisklag)
- The American crab market seen from a Norwegian producer of King crab and Snow crab by Mats Garlid and Arild Indrefjord, Lerøy Seafoods
- Global Supply and Destruction of Demand in Crab Markets in 2023 by John Sackton, President and founder of SeafoodNews
- Sustainable seabed harvesting: The return of the Norwegian Arctic scallop by Ava Ocean
- Steven Wong: How to make it as a 'sourcerer' of live shellfish to some of NYC's best restaurant, Senior executive, Aqua Best
6 PM - 7 PM Networking with light finger food and drinks
The seminar is held a 15 minute walk from the expo.