The Norwegian Seafood Council will participate at the 2021 SIFSE exhibition in Shanghai with a Norwegian Seafood Pavilion and through relevant industry side events in conjunction with the expo.
Tuesday 24 August:
- Norwegian Seafood Networking Event
Hosted by the Norwegian Seafood Council (NSC) in collaboration with the Norwegian Consulate General in Shanghai. Details to be confirmed closer in time.
Wednesday 25 August: Expo Opening Day
- China 4th Global Salmon Industry Development Summit
NSC will be co-sponsoring the China 4th Global Salmon Industry Summit on 25 August, organized by trade media Seafood Guide. An estimated 300-500 industry players, covering the value chain from exporters to retailers, will be attending the Summit. Read more here (external link).
Online streaming: The Salmon Summit will this year also be available online with simultaneous English translation so that exporters can join in from Norway. The program can also be viewed online after the event.
Time: Wednesday 25 August, 13:30 - 17:00 China time.
Livestream link: Go to the Seafood Guide streaming page
How to join the expo
- Company stand: Norwegian seafood exporters are invited to join the Norwegian seafood pavilion with separate company stands. The stand will be part of the Norwegian pavilion set-up and overall design provided by NSC.
- Exporter Catalogue: The Exporter Catalogue will be made available both in digital and print format at the Norwegian seafood pavilion. NSC will provide Chinese version of your English company details provided.
- Company video: Norwegian seafood exporters are invited to have your company video shown at the Norwegian pavilion. This can either be your regular company video, or you can record a video specifically for the expo.
- Contact us if you want to learn more about the different company profiling opportunities available for Shanghai Fisheries 2021.
More information about the expo participation and side events will be published on this site in the coming time.
Read more about World Seafood Shanghai 2021 (external link).