The Norwegian Seafood Council will participate at the 2021 SIFSE exhibition in Shanghai with a Norwegian Seafood Pavilion and through relevant industry side events in conjunction with the expo.
Wednesday 25 August: Expo Opening Day
- China 4th Global Salmon Industry Development Summit
The Norwegian Seafood Council (NSC) will be co-sponsoring the China 4th Global Salmon Industry Summit on 25 August, organized by seafood trade media Seafood Guide. The Gloabal Salmon Summit program will this year also be available online, so that exporters can join the salmon market information sharing from Norway. Read more here (external link).
- Norwegian Seafood Networking Event
Hosted by the Norwegian Seafood Council in collaboration with the Norwegian Consulate General in Shanghai. Details to be confirmed closer in time.
How to join the expo
- Company stand: Norwegian seafood exporters are invited to join the Norwegian seafood pavilion with separate company stands. The stand will be part of the Norwegian pavilion set-up and overall design provided by NSC.
- Exporter Catalogue: The Exporter Catalogue will be made available both in digital and print format at the Norwegian seafood pavilion. NSC will provide Chinese version of your English company details provided.
- Company video: Norwegian seafood exporters are invited to have your company video shown at the Norwegian pavilion. This can either be your regular company video, or you can record a video specifically for the expo.
- Contact us if you want to learn more about the different company profiling opportunities available for Shanghai Fisheries 2021.
More information about the expo participation and side events will be published on this site in the coming time.
Read more about World Seafood Shanghai 2021 (external link).