The Norwegian Seafood Council has the pleasure of inviting Norwegian seafood exporters to join the Norwegian Seafood Pavilion at SIAL 2019, Shanghai.
SIAL is a food & beverage expo, and the purpose of facilitating the ‘Norwegian Seafood Pavilion’ is to promote Norwegian seafood towards Chinese buyers, including importers, distributors, food service and retail.
- Each company has to pay the rent cost of their requested stand size.
- The assumed cost of each stand is NOK 25,000 per company (3 x 3 meters).
- NSC will cover the charge of construction and decoration of the stand.
- During the expo days, NSC will also facilitate on-site support and assistance.
- Contact us shortly if your company is interested in taking part in the expo. Deadline for registration has passed.
If your company wants a larger sized stand, please indicate the required stand area when registering your participation. The stand rent will be adjusted accordingly. Each participating company organizes travel to Shanghai and hotel themselves.
Events during SIAL:
In conjunction with SIAL, NSC aims to facilitate some additional program for Norwegian seafood exporters. More information will be published on this site closer to the time.
SIAL is one of the largest food innovation exhibitions in the world. Aiming to be the leading food marketplace in Asia, the expo holds 18 years’ experience in the market. For more information, please click here.
To register your participation or more information, please contact:
Country director China, Victoria Braathen. Email: email@example.com. Mobile: (+86) 156 1801 8510 / (+47) 913 44 035