Flying the flag for seafood in a sustainable future!
You may stream the webinar "2022 Norwegian-UK Seafood Summit" below.
2022 Agenda - Whats' on the Webinar Menu
- "Welcome" by Hans Frode Kielland Asmyhr
UK Director Norwegian Seafood Council
- "Flying the flag for sustainability"
Renate Larsen, CEO Norwegian Seafood Council
- "Vision for the Norwegian Seafood Industry"
Bjørnar Selnes Skjæran, Norway's Minister of Fisheries and Ocean Policy
- "Climate change - mitigation and adaptation"
Marcus Coleman, CEO Seafish
- "Plant-based brand using Foodservice to change consumer behaviour"
Claire Roper, Head of Marketing & Innovation Quorn Foods
- "Retailers expectations for sustainable white fish"
Cameron Moffat, Sustainability Mangager Young's Seafood
- "Update for Marine Stewardship Council Certificate "
Tor Bjørklund Larsen, Senior Advisor Norwegian Fishermen's Association
- "Key sustainability innovations in Norwegian Fisheries"
Hans Petter Næs, Director of Communication Norwegian Seafood Research Fund